Every year, the National Association of Realtors puts together a Cost Vs. Value Remodeling Report with the top projects for your home that are most likely to pay for themselves when it comes time to sell your home.
I’d like to share with you the top five mid-range cost projects that have the highest percentage of return versus the money spent.
Also, review the link below for more details.
- Entry Door Replacement – 101.8%
- Manufactured Stone Veneer – 92.2%
- Garage Door Replacement – mid range – 88.5%
- Garage Door Replacement – high end – 92.5%
- Siding Replacement – 84.3%
If you are thinking of making an improvement to your home, here’s the link if you would like to review a total of 36 projects listed in the report CostVsValue.com.